Monday, June 22, 2009

I finally have the blog up and running with pictures! Tomorrow I'll be 20 weeks - so hard to believe! We are incredibly excited to go to the doctor tomorrow to see the ultrasound. Hopefully I'll be cleared of all the medical issues and be off partial bedrest. If not, I'll be okay with that too...whatever I have to do to keep this baby safe, I will do!

We also finally found a place to live in Evanston, IL. A 2 bedroom, 2 bath condo in downtown. It's great - and we're excited to finally have a home for the next two years. We will be moving our stuff down early August but won't make the actual move down until the very end of August when Troy is finished working.

That's all for now...I'll have the new ultrasound pictures up as soon as possible!

No comments:

Post a Comment