Jackson turned 1 month on the 25th! We went to the doctor and Jack is now 7lbs, 14.5oz and 21 inches long! He is still wearing newborn size clothes though...a little peanut!
Some of Jack's favorite things...
1. Tummy time! He lifts his head and turns it and lifts his legs up at the same time!
2. Scooting! If he's on his tummy and you let him push against your hand with his feet he scoots forward 6 inches at a time!
3. Hiccuping! He still gets them regularly like he did before he was born.
4. Climbing! He climbs up Daddy until he gets to the top of his shoulder!
5. Bouncing! We have an exercise ball and anytime he's upset we sit and bounce and he becomes a happy baby again!
6. Eating! What baby doesn't like that?!? He has started taking a bottle once a day too so Daddy can feed him and Mommy can sleep! :-)
We celebrated Thanksgiving with Troy's family. They drove down to see us since we didn't want to travel with a newborn. We had some good family time and all took a walk down by the lake. Everyone loved getting to know little Jackson better! Below are some pictures from this weekend.
Jackson's play time...