Monday, September 21, 2009

Weekend of Painting

My Mom, Dad and sister were able to come down for the day on Saturday to help us paint the baby's room. They were a great help! Troy and my Dad were able to get most of the baby's room taped and painted which was a huge help to Troy since I'm not a lot of help these days! :-) All in all, it turned out great! Now we just need to hang everything on the walls! My mom and sister were even kind enough to paint my toes for me (since that is pretty difficult for me too now). We were also able to enjoy the beautiful weather and of course, eat at Giordano's for pizza!

I went to the dr. last week and looks like all is well. Not much to report but it feels more real now that I am actually meeting the dr.'s that will deliver our child. Now I just need to remember to pre-register at the hospital and interview some pediatricians... The to-do list to get ready is never ending! The baby is still really active. Last night he literally moved around for 3 hours, took an 1 1/2 hour break and then was right back at it for another hour! He finally settled down around 11:45pm so his Momma could get some sleep!

Troy started a new round of classes today that he will have now until Christmas break. He really enjoyed them so far. I'm sure they will be a lot of work but he really loves learning...so this is the right place for him! I joined the Kellogg Kids Committee to keep me busy so now I will be helping plan events and activities for this group during the upcoming year. I'm so thankful this school has a place for the moms and kids!
Life is good...enjoy the pictures!
Eating Pizza...again...


The painting process...

The final product...

2 comments:

  1. The room looks great! Enjoy the last couple weeks, they are the best and you'll miss him when he's out! Good luck and I hope everything goes smoothly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks awesome!! I love the colors!

    ReplyDelete